• All classes are scheduled online through your Mind Body online account.
• Payment is required in advance in order to reserve your spot in class.
• All sales are final and a valid credit card must always be kept on file. We are not responsible for any bank overdraft fees that may occur from late cancelations or no shows.
• Classes are non-refundable, exchangeable, or transferable.
To book a private session, a 48-hour notice is required. Please contact us by the following:
• Call the studio at 954 767-8005
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Schedule in person with any of our front desk staff
Cancellation and Payment Policy
A 24-hour notice is required for the cancellation of a private session. Anything cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will result in the loss of the private session credit. Late cancel is considered anything after the 24-hour window up to 2 hours prior to the class start time. No show is when you do not let us know prior to 2 hours before the start of the class or if you fail to show up.
Private sessions must be paid for at the time of booking the appointment. If you would like to book a recurring time slot, you must have a package of sessions to hold the future appointment times.
Semi-private booking is available if you wish to workout with a friend! If your friend cancels within the 24-hour window and you do not wish to cancel you will be charged the full private session price. You will have the opportunity to reschedule with your friend as long both cancellations are within the 24 hours.
• First time clients may not enter a class once it’s begun.
• Returning clients may not enter after 10 minutes into the class.
Please note if you are more than 5 minutes late and a client is in the studio waiting for your spot, you will loose your spot in that class.
• Socks are required for all Pilates and Barre classes. You can either bring your own or we have studio socks available for use.
• Sneakers or Cycling shoes are required for all Spinlates and ProCycle classes.
• Once entering the studio, cell phones are not permitted.
• All belongings must be secured in the designated area.
• Please note we are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
• We provide towels at no charge. Please leave your towel in the bin on the way out.
• Please always be respectful of fellow clients, your instructor and the front desk staff.